13 January 2006

Lord Ares for Governor of Minnesota

Via Ace, an f'n lunatic.

There are so many things wrong with this campaign site that I'm at a loss to list them all.

*He slept with his half-sister and doesn't regret it.
*He was a pro boxer and a pro wrestler, and plans to become a pro NASCAR racer this year.
*He was once friends with George W. and Jeb.
*He is now on his 4th wife.
*He claims to have been nicknamed "Rocky" ever since he was 13.
*And, oh yeah, he claims to be a frickin' vampire.

Go read for yourself.

And personally, I'm calling bullshit, because even Minnesota wouldn't be crazy enough to let this guy on the ballot. Don't you need a certain number of signatures to be listed on a ballot? I suppose he could have gotten signatures from the two covens he co-owns, but still.

3 Comments:

Blogger Russ said...

NEVER underestimate the ability of Minnesota voters to sign a petition, even for a whackadoo like LORD ARES. They'll get him on the ballot just for laughs.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Gib said...

I don't live in MN, but if he approached me with a petition, I'd sign it.

Especially if he had that sword with him.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Criophix said...

I enjoy Sharkly myself and support what he is trying to do for a relegiously repressed nation. The general christian sentiment is that they must tooth and nail fight anything that isn't totally on their belief levels. I hope he instills more relegious freedom in the country. Like he's going to get elected though. At least he is very open and has nothing to hide about his past and what he does. I would say you have more to worry from a politician who you know nothing about. This one tells his story and doesn't water it down to my knowledge. Republicans will like him because he has alot of their ideals instill in him. Myself I support the vampiric otherkin movement and unification.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home