11 January 2006

Today's science news post...

...will be really late for reasons beyond my control.

In the meantime, here is some Alito-blogging at Michelle Malkin: Graham apologizes for smear attacks, brings Mrs. Alito to tears and Specter and Kennedy have a catfight!

Dafydd at Big Lizards, my biggest blog-crush, has some good stuff too, and there's not much happening at AOSHQ yet, but yesterday Ace posted a ton on Iran, so if you missed it, scroll down and get depressed.

Or you can surf over to Project Gutenberg and read some good books.

Do not, I repeat, do NOT look up the science news yourself. You would be consuming news with one less layer of editorial fact-checking, and we all know that's just not acceptable.

Update: Ah, screw it.

"Today in the Science News" will be back tomorrow morning, either right before or right after I go to Fry's. Mmm, Fry's.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - it is very occupied. I will return - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also that we would do without your brilliant idea

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://love.ebiteua.com/]легкие отношения[/url]

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home