13 February 2006

Steve Martin's latest abomination doing well in the box office

Thereby proving that a significant portion of America's populace needs to be shot.

In the dark.

And preferably in a rit of fealous jage.

Seriously, I would say I can't believe anyone would even consider seeing a Pink Panther movie that didn't have Peter Sellers, but we are talking about the country that thinks Keira Knightley is a good choice to star in Pride and Prejudice.

I mean, Keira Knightley. What the H-E-double-hockey-sticks?? Don't get me wrong, I think she's a beautiful girl, and I loved her in Pirates of the Caribbean, but she is no Elizabeth Bennet.

Folks, the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice, with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle, is the only one to watch, and Peter Sellers is the only Inspector Clouseau to watch.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The case is sol-ved.


Dave in Texas

6:34 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Peel said...

There was a big ol' yellow spider living around here last fall. I named it Kato, my little yellow "freund."

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Bob said...

Yes, I know thet.
I knew thet you know thet. ...

And "Howdy!" Whoop!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a leeesance for your minkey?

D in T

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Mark A. Flacy said...

Does your dog bite?

1:32 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Peel said...

Do you have a rheum?

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ein Zimmer?

d in t

10:43 AM  
Blogger No Hassle Loans said...

Has anybody tried this Hoodia Diet Pills. I heard of the Hoodia Weightloss pills. Here is the Pure Hoodia Diet Pills or the Phentramine diet pill

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home