21 March 2006

INTERNET is broken

in case you were wondering where I've been lately.

Memo to techs: Just because I'm a girl of the female persuasion doesn't mean I don't know how to troubleshoot. The next time one of you informs me condescendingly that a reboot solves most problems, I'll let you know exactly what I think of your attitude.

Anyway, it's supposed to get fixed later this week. That is, if the techs can get their heads out of Bill Gates's ass for long enough.

(Sorry about channeling MaryMike. It's been that kind of week.)


Update: YAY, my internet is working now. Now I can really get crackin' on our paper!

(Once again, my teammates have sent me a grand total of one page of text, and once again, I am not taking the mickey out of them as I should. This is getting to be a disturbing pattern...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Bennett said...

Greetings, I was reading some blogs and came across your blog. I really enjoy how it makes such good reading.

I'll come by again.

Regards,

how to birdwatching

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home