04 June 2006

terror busts make me happy.

By the way, the reason I don't generally post on this stuff is that I assume you've already read it, and my opinion should be fairly obvious.

But judging by that golfwear idiot's email to me, it is not apparent that I'm as conservative as they come. So, for everyone's benefit, here is how you may discover my response to the news of a massive terror bust in Canada:
  1. Go here
  2. Select "Smiley Faces" from the menu on the left
  3. Select "smiley034" from the drop-down menu
  4. Watch the animation (it's slow)
Also, I like this animation, found from this page. (I know it was in Canada, but I say a defeat for terror is a victory for us.)

(I would have just put them in the post with appropriate attribution, but I'm not sure how to upload something other than a .jpg, and I thought hotlinking would be kind of jerky.)

And I, like everyone else, burst out laughing at the revelation that the suspects were from a "variety of backgrounds."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Keith said...

Treat a .gif just like you would treat a .jpg. It'll work just fine.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Peel said...

The program blogger offers handles only .jpgs for some reason. Yes, I could research free photo hosting and do it that way, but I'm lazy.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home