08 July 2006

Ohhh-kay...

Subject: Why be female instead of woman its like being a subject instead of a citizen?

Dear Mrs Peel,
I think therefore I am - oh no - I think therefore I think - I think I am "AM?" To be or not to be I would rather be - becaused to be - is to be ... me! Why be Ham, forever ambient.
I am Am ... I am-munition me ... "303?"- amagazin?... a cartridge to be triggered and fired, expended at some target to realise someone elses will. Is - that? - what I amount to, to be ammulated as an "am" a minnateure calibrated and consumated, exspelled with a bulletin. Am I someone elses amenitty.... me without my amendment-ality. We are subjected - to - by our own landguage. I would like to know who made this intravenous inflection possyble dispossessing us our senitence, our human essentiality - who put us inside this vernimous? pernicious penitentiary?
Sincerely Stephen Round Just an Englishman!
Ok, I know I used this quotation already, but it's even more applicable here:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
How come I never get any good trolls? And what the hell kind of hate mail is this? I didn't even get called a four-letter word.

13 Comments:

Anonymous steve_in_hb said...

http://www.tk421.net/gallery/sounds/comm.wav

Safe for Work

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Michael said...

How come I never get any good trolls? And what the hell kind of hate mail is this? I didn't even get called a four-letter word.

You're a geek.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

That sounds like an englishman's version of a "Def Poetry Slam". I think he really is an englishman, and probably an older one, since he mentions "303" in his rant about ammunition. England hasn't used .303 British cartridges since NATO switched over to the 7.62x51 cartridge (.308 Winchester on the civilian market) in the 50's. Well, either that or he's a big fan of "Breaker Morant" (that movie's got a great reference to "RULE THREE-OH-THREE" which is what the Aussie soldiers in the Boer war apparently called the policy of executing some prisoners).

Of course, he could be a Muslim from India/Pakistan who's posing as a native Englishman. Those countries used the .303 much longer than the British did (a lot of England's surplus arms got shipped off to SE Asia during that period).

Sorry to go off on a tangent here. I guess I'm just a munitions geek.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your trolls suck.

At least you have some

d in t

9:09 PM  
Anonymous steve_in_hb said...

Don't feed your troll after midnight, or else he'll multiply. Oh. Wait. That's actually gremlins. Sorry.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous skinbad said...

Someone missed the turnoff to the lunatic psychologist poetry slam. I kind of like "intravenous inflection" though.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Monty said...

russ:

That's the old Lee-Enfield caliber, isn't it?

8:00 AM  
Blogger Russ said...

Yes, Monty. That's correct. It's pretty close to the .308 Winchester, but it was a rimmed cartridge, so it's hard to feed in semi-autos. I've got an old enfield rigged up to shoot deer, and the old girl still works pretty well for something originally carried in the first world war.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous someone said...

How come I never get any good trolls?

Huh, and I thought I'd done an OK job at this...

3:04 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

It rains a lot in England. And I hear there's a lot of inbreeding. Might explain it.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't they use .303 Enfields in the Boer War?

Heavy damn rifle.

d in t

9:48 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Pretty sure that was Wicked Pinto.

"a cartridge to be triggered and fired, expended at some target to realise someone elses will."

Oh yeah.
That's sex talk, that's what that is.
I think he's hitting on you.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D, they did use the .303 in the Boer War. The other thing is that Brit enlisted men at the time stated that ya gotta stay away from officers and light colored rocks, Boers will shoot at the former and use the latter as ranging marks.

Icepick the Mad!

P.S. Yes, I'm truly mad. MAD I TELLS YA!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home