20 July 2006

The Only Glenn Greenwald Post I Will Ever Make

So I, like everyone else except Dave in Texas, got an email from Ace about his Glenn Greenwald exposé. To be honest, I really don't give a damn about this latest blog scandal. But, as Michael says, Ace wants a link, Ace gets a link.

Plus, the post was hilarious. It was almost Montyesque.

Anyway, here's my opinion: It's obvious that there is some sockpuppetry going on, and that said sockpuppetry is emanating from Greenwald's IP, as he himself admits. The question is whether Greenwald himself or his partner is behind said sockpuppetry. I think the partner theory is plausible.

But you know what? I don't care.

And that's my last word on the subject.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Michael said...

Since the funny post, Ace has just been obsessing about this. The humor is gone and he's beating the subject to death. He's attacking Paul at Wizbang for being stupid enough to defend Greenwald. Today he put up an elaborate post on what he considers to be the smoking gun for the "Magic Boyfriend" theory. Sheesh.

Hope this blows over soon.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Peel said...

yeah. I have a scoop on some possibly terror-related arrests of which the national news and blogosphere both seem to be unaware, so maybe I can distract Ace (and convince him to link to me). I'll do some sleuthing and see about putting up a post tomorrow or late tonight.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Peel said...

Damn! Jason already blogged it. Figures.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

cheap xanax
cheap xanax
buy cheap xanax
cheap xanax online
buy cheap xanax online

cheap xanax
buy cheap xanax
cheap xanax online
buy cheap xanax online

Bye

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home