18 August 2006

Review: Snakes on a Plane

I shouldn't have read Ace's first, because now I just don't see the point of bothering to write my own.

So I just have a handful of comments.
  1. One particular scene gives a new meaning to the term "trouser-snake." 'Nuff said.
  2. Could have done without a couple of the scenes. You know which ones I mean.
  3. Snakes + microwave = crazy delicious.
  4. Red and yella, kill a fella; red and black, venom lack. Hello?
  5. When you toss a giant stuffed snake in your date's lap after the movie, she might be laughing, but she doesn't really think it's funny.*
Seriously, I think this movie is all we expected, and more. Samuel L. Jackson's famous line is sheer brilliance. I couldn't help cheering when he delivered it. So, for those of you who have been waiting for this movie: go see it, right away! Those of you who hear the title and a brief description of the premise and think, "Why the hell would anyone want to see that?" probably shouldn't bother.


*Full disclosure: I actually did think it was funny.

6 Comments:

Anonymous someone said...

1. One particular scene gives a new meaning to the term "trouser-snake." 'Nuff said.

You're encouraging WP again...

4:15 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Peel said...

nah, he never comes over here. I'm safe from his attentions.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Muslihoon said...

Your date had a stuffed snake? I'm impressed.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous HayZeus said...

FWIW I cheered when Samuel L. uttered the phrase that I paid $5.50 to hear as well. ;)

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as far as I'm concerned, it's black and yellow, kill a fellow, black and red, you be dead.


kill all them sumbitches

dint

10:10 PM  
Anonymous golfing equipment said...

You know, a football player, you can get two broken hands, they just tape you up and you go play because you can work around them. real estate That would make his next tournament the Accenture Match Play. As Daly was making his debut at the Buick, he learned his fourth wife, Sherrie, had reported to a Kentucky prison to serve a five-month sentence after pleading guilty to charges involving an illegal gambling and drug operation. They are entitled to it.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home